Are you an individual who works from home, on the road, or running a small community business? Are you seeking to maximize efficiency, inspire creativity and decrease stress while working? If so, I can help you…
- Organize: simplify and create order with your desk or workspace, supplies, work bag and paperwork
- Systemize: improve workflow and create systems and processes to complete tasks in a more efficient manner
- Manage Time: improve productivity, create structure in a flexible schedule and work through scheduling and logistics challenges
- Manage Tasks: improve your system for planning and completing daily/weekly to-do’s and managing projects
- Get Inspired: boost creativity, transfer your creative ideas into an organized system and make your work space beautiful and inspiring
- Take Care of Yourself: improve work-life balance, set boundaries, prevent burnout, find community and incorporate self-care practices into your work
Whether you identify as a creative entrepeneur, solopreneur, mompreneur, consultant, therapist, health & wellness provider, or other type of solo business owner, I can relate and help you. My prior career as an early intervention speech language therapist and now a creative business owner has given me over a decade of experience working through these same challenges. Let me support you by helping you brainstorm, problem-solve and find solutions to make your work life as streamlined, successful and inspired as possible!
I would love to get together in your work space or at a coffee shop, virtually or through a phone consultation. Together we will create a custom plan to help you get organized and overcome your challenges in work (and life!). I can’t wait to connect with you!