Don’t miss my home organizing holiday package! The Serene Host Holiday Special
Home Organizing Services
Want to create an attractive & functional living space that inspires daily life? I can help you…
- Make Space: maximize, rearrange and plan use of space
- Store: find bins, containers and other storage solutions
- Streamline: create organizing systems and processes within your space
- Simplify: provide assistance with de-cluttering and donating
- Style: decorate, design and shop for products to match your aesthetic
- De-Stress: create a calm, serene space for you to relax and unwind in
- “Spark Joy”: help you apply the KonMari Method to your home and belongings
Spaces I specialize in:
- Kitchen & Pantry
- Bedroom & Closet
- Nursery, Kids’ & Playroom
- Home Office, Paperwork & Mail
- Entryway & Mudroom
- Bathroom, Linen Closet & Storage
- Family & Living Room
...and more! If there is something you don’t see on this list, feel free to ask me. I will help you discover your personal organizing style and create a look and system that works for you. Whether you prefer function, perfection, a particular aesthetic or just something better than what you currently live with, we will work together to transform your space into something you love!
I can come to your home and provide hands-on support, help you organize your space virtually or with a customized action plan, or simply provide tips and strategies through a phone consultation. Learn more about the projects I’ve done and what my happy clients have to say here, or check out my gallery here for before & after photos.
If you are wondering… what is the KonMari Method? It is a system of decluttering and organizing created by Marie Kondo, a Japanese tidying consult and best-selling author of The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I used her method to declutter my own home and personally love her philosophy. It gives me joy helping others apply the same principles to their home and hope to become a certified KonMari Consultant in the future.
Family Organizing Services
Are you a parent or caregiver looking for systems and supports to decrease stress, provide care and help your smallest family members thrive? I can help you…
- Create Order: organize and declutter toys, playrooms and art supplies
- Support Child Development: provide tips, strategies and resources to ensure optimal play, language and physical development in your young child (see below or About page for more information about my expertise in this area)
- Prepare for Baby: set up and organize the nursery, diaper bag and other home baby care spaces
- Streamline Home & Family Management: create systems and processes to improve meal planning, daily routines, caregiving tasks, household chores and pet care
- Research & Provide Resources: connect you to local Denver resources for pregnancy and birth, parent support, family events and activities, childcare, pet care and meal delivery services
- Manage Time: improve methods for getting “to-do’s” done, find a calendar and scheduling system that works for your family, help coordinate events and logistics
- Plan Family Vacations: research and provide travel tips and resources
- Support Self-Care: problem-solve and provide tips, strategies and resources to ensure that you are cared for too!
As a mother to a toddler, large dog and two needy kitties, I understand the stress of caring for little ones. It’s not easy to keep the house tidy, get dinner on the table, make sure everyone’s needs are being met (including your own!) and accomplish other life responsibilities. It never feels like there is enough time in the day. I believe it takes a village, and I would love to be part of your support community.
I am here to listen, brainstorm, problem-solve and help you find solutions to your daily challenges. Whether you need to carve out more time, delegate, create better systems or simplify life, we will work together to ensure you and your family are well-cared for. Depending on your project, we can meet in person, virtually or through a phone consultation. I would love to help you create a custom plan to get your family life organized.
Given my prior 10-year career as an early childhood speech-language therapist, I also love providing expert tips to support your young child’s development. If you are interested, ask me about advice and resources to optimize skill level not only in speech and language, but also in play, feeding, social and physical abilities. In former job settings, I worked closely with other early childhood experts and underwent extensive training to learn about all areas of development. I would love to help your baby’s brain grow!